Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Wednesday February 20

Ski lessons!

Blake and kylie had another lesson today! Blake went up the gondola twice and kylie did the entire "catamount" chair run. She could barely walk when she was finished, but asked to go skiing again!

Kylie and I went to the hill a little later than Dave and Blake-just slower moving today. I was sitting on the couch with my coffee and crochet and she suddenly.got very quiet. I look up and I see her peering under the table at me and she says "it's OK mama, you go back to your coffee and don't look at me again". So of course, she's up to something (as always). I watch her lean over the counter and grab the bag of marshmallows.  I couldnt stop laughing, and I got some photos. She won the lottery :)








Kylies ski lesson from the chairlift. Blake wanted to. Follow her throughout the whole lesson to make sure she'd be OK. Melt my heart (we didn't follow her and he had a minor meltdown). 


End of the day..  We were going to go Up the gondola and tour around at the top (me and kylie-ski down for Blake and Dave ) but they didn't want to leave these two dogs!  I think they miss Holly, their pup cousin! 
So Dave and I had a beer beside the fire. A great afternoon. 





Candy bribery. The easiest walk back up the hills to the condo yet! 


No comments:

Post a Comment